Adoption Associates, Inc. is looking for an experienced social worker to work part-time (24 hours per week) from our Farmington Hills location.
- Working directly with women experiencing unplanned pregnancies.
- Providing support, counseling, and related tasks while the option to place a child for adoption is considered.
- Working with adoptive families to prepare home studies and post placement reports.
- An employee in this position will work from our Farmington Hills location, and will travel to meet clients within the Eastern Michigan area, occasionally traveling to areas near our other offices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science or Social Work.
- Must have a good working knowledge of common software applications.
- Must have excellent report writing and organizational skills.
- Must be flexible with schedule changes.
- A minimum of three years of job experience in the behavioral science/social work field is required.
- Previous experience working in the adoption field is preferred, but not required.
Adoption Associates, Inc. is a non-profit adoption agency providing domestic and international adoption services to clients in Michigan and across the United States. Our corporate office is located in Jenison, Michigan, with additional offices in Farmington Hills, Lansing, and Freeland. We take pride in a corporate environment that values exemplary client service and outstanding teamwork among our staff, while also providing a great balance between home and work life.
*** Please submit a detailed resume and a cover letter. ***